LinkedIn Phone Numbers and Emails

Journalism Program
press@linkedin.com
Press Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

LinkedIn Customer Service Overview

• LinkedIn Customer Service is rated at 1.6 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    78% phone 22% email
  • The best phone number to call LinkedIn is 6506873600. 76% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. Meanwhile, 21% of users reported contacting a real person successfully by dialing the phone number 6506873555.

• The average hold time is more than 30 min. The longest wait times are on Wednesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 21 seconds.

• Be prepared for the call as LinkedIn may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: email, first and last name or phone number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact LinkedIn Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(650) 687-3600
Total calls: 14 920 Issues resolved: 187 Last call: May 17, 2024

How to Contact LinkedIn Support by Phone?

LinkedIn warns that it has no affiliation with websites that claim to provide a customer care number for a fee. To contact the company`s support, their help center advises submitting a support case. You can also access LinkedIn customer care help online at the help center.

There is no LinkedIn customer service email to write directly to. However, if you submit a support case via the help center page, you will receive an automated email confirming your ticket receipt. Ensure that the email address linked to your account is receiving the customer service emails.

The help center is the first line of the LinkedIn customer service department. It gives a lot of useful and troubleshooting information. Also, you might find answers to your issues or concerns on the FAQs center.

If you don’t find answers to your issue, submit a support case on LinkedIn website via the app.

The LinkedIn support team is highly responsive on their Twitter page (@LinkedInHelp). Some members post their feedback or questions directly on the company’s feed. Others opt to message directly. You can do either, but it is advisable to contact directly for issues that require you to provide your personal information.

The best way to contact LinkedIn customer service is via the help center. You can find answers to the most common questions, submit a case to the company`s support, or chat with a representative if you are a premium member. You could also contact them via their Twitter help page or join a LinkedIn help forum on Quora or Reddit.

The LinkedIn customer service number is (650) 687-3600. This contact number is designated for users needing assistance with any services or inquiries about their accounts. When you call this contact number, it's advisable to have your account information readily available to facilitate a smooth support experience.

The response time when calling the LinkedIn phone number can vary based on the volume of calls received and the complexity of the issues being addressed. The customer service operates during business hours, typically aligned with Pacific Time Zone (PT) working hours, as headquarters are in California.

The company offers a live chat feature for premium members who need immediate assistance. To access the LinkedIn live chat, follow these steps:
1. Ensure you are logged in to your LinkedIn Premium account.
2. Visit the LinkedIn Help Center.
3. Look for the "Contact Us" option, which should appear at the bottom of the Help Center page.
4. Click on "Start Chat" or a similar prompt to begin a chat with a LinkedIn representative.

It is important to note that the availability of the LinkedIn support chat may vary based on the region and the specific service tier of your premium membership.

The official LinkedIn corporate office address is LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 W. Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, United States. This location is the central hub for the company's primary operations and is the designated address for official business communication. This is the appropriate address if you have legal concerns, corporate inquiries, or other formal matters to address with LinkedIn. For customer support-related issues, it is advised to utilize LinkedIn's online help resources.

PissedConsumer Club

United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Mailing Address:

LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company

Attn: Legal Dept. (Privacy Policy and User Agreement)

Wilton Plaza

LinkedIn Customer Service Reviews

1.6 / 5
Poor
Logging in issues

LinkedIn is asking me to provide ID verification by persona.
but persona is not working at all in my account, every time I try to access via Persona the system just shuts down and does nothing, just a prompt message es shown saying ¨I have tray this to many times¨ as I´m not able to access in my account reaching out the customer support area is impossible. my experience, my contacts, all is in there and I haven´t been able to access any contact number to call in. unbelievable, LinkedIn offers no solution at all

David S Ssf
My account is restricted
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

You call the numbers 1 number gives you the address then hangs up the second number is a fax I'm assuming. NOT HAPPY

Primal F
I cant access my account

Can someone help me to get through to customer service at Linkedin as I need to get access to my account. Due to an email failure, I was restricted to my account but I need access as it is very important. My email is primalfernando2023@***.com

Mark M Tvz
Help!
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
2.5

No one answers any phone. V very good idea.

TERRIBLE customer service.What are they hiding from? Call me.

How Good is LinkedIn's Customer Service?

Enis Xfn

610529****

Erick M Thk
Erick M Thk
Feels Disappointed | May 06, 2024

They have poor customer service

Abolfazl k Zbm
Abolfazl k Zbm
Feels Disappointed | May 04, 2024

I have nothing to say until you answer me to remove the restriction. You restricted me without any problem!!!!!

Tanner Rri
Tanner Rri
Feels Disappointed | May 03, 2024

Very poor service. I was unable to contact customer service despite multiple attempts by landline or email.

Feels Disappointed | Apr 25, 2024

I´m having trouble logging in to my account, I have tried all ways with no result at all.
LinkedIn support is nowhere to help, it´s impossible to get in contact with support and customer help department.

Jose M G Ple
Jose M G Ple
Feels Disappointed | Apr 19, 2024

I attempted to purchase the premium package on LinkedIn, but unfortunately, the transaction wouldn't go through. When I called customer service for assistance, all I received was the address to where LinkedIn is located, and then I was disconnected. I don't have the luxury of time to keep trying this over and over again. While I understand how busy you all must be, I also have a day that I need to make happen.

Summary of LinkedIn Customer Service Calls

3% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call LinkedIn?

Account Question:

• “Can't sign in”
  • “Restricted account”
  • “Problem with account”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Billing error”
  • “Fraud Activity”
  • “Charged for no subscription”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Reactivate account”
  • “I cancelled the subscription still got billed for the next mont.”
  • “Cancel autopay”

Request for Information Question:

• “Identity verification”
  • “Need help getting online”
  • “Need help asap”

Refund Question:

• “Refund....system not working”
  • “Refund”
  • “Refund Money”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Fake account”
  • “Price quote for Preminum access”
  • “Easy apply button not working”

Employment Question:

• “Apply for job”
  • “I need to get my.End date and start date for my job in milwaukee burger”
  • “I am unable to post paid jobs”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “To know about Naukri paid service”
  • “Social Media Services and capabilities”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I had exchanged my mobile, unable to get old account. And created multiple accounts, unable to close it.”
  • “To change a dead email in linkedin”
  • “Unable to change my payment method”

Cards Question:

• “Unable to link credit card”
  • “Credit card charge”
  • “Dispute a credit card charge on business card”

Website/ Application Question:

• “To assess the company Tex-Shield, Inc. Site and account”
  • “Raise it for my call is you got people using your website as possible scammers I have an IP address they almost got me in trouble but I'm a guy to go to my bank and get this cleared up now”
  • “Site”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Get the refunds for premium deactivated”
  • “Won't to know about packages”
  • “Haven't received refund”

Other Question: